Who Are We:
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions that is growing every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a gift that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space but for us this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in.
Some Of What We Have Achieved:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and several other publications.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, a milestone in consumer electronics, creating an unrivaled consumer experience and massive appeal.
- Expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
- Awarded four Clio Awards in 2020 including a Grand Clio. (Social Good, Film/Video Craft, Product/Service Innovation, Social Media.)
- Extensive philanthropic efforts & giving back programs. We believe in putting our money and our manpower where our mouths are.
Who Are You:
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is innovative, forward thinking, resourceful and team-player. You'll need to be passionate, motivated, and exceptionally committed to your trade. Puffco is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and those whose skillsets are impeccably organized and detail-oriented thrive. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then come join our team!
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Develop and create weekly production plans based on inter-departmental forecasts.
- Communicate production plan to manufacturing partners and review supply commitments to ensure they are consistent with the company forecasts.
- Monitor manufacturing partners and sub-supplier production capacities and escalate any current or future capacity constraints.
- Place weekly and/or monthly purchase orders of raw materials and finished goods as required by the forecast and the production schedule.
- Monitor status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of all materials.
- Expedite or defer orders as required based on schedule/inventory changes.
- Issue requests for quotes, evaluate supplier responses, and propose best option with respect to cost, quality, and delivery schedule.
- Maintain inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods consistent with production requirements and targeted inventory goals.
- Coordinate material flows throughout product/BOM changes, obsolescence, and the introduction of new suppliers and/or materials due to new product development.
- Work with suppliers with PO and invoice discrepancies.
- Resolve invoice issues and work closely with finance for supplier payments.
- Collaborate with internal customers and provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide back-up support for shipping, receiving, warehousing and other duties as assigned.
- Participate in cost reduction and inventory optimization initiatives.
- Generate and maintain relevant reports as assigned.
- Maintain planning, pricing (as required), and other information for assigned items in ERP system or equivalent.
- Assist in implementing new tools and systems.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with third party manufacturers in Asia (Must Have).
- Experienced in creating weekly production plans based on internal forecasts (Must Have).
- Consumer electronics experience is highly desired.
- Experience in high-volume, high product-mix manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Sense of urgency & attention to detail.
- Good organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Data entry.
- Experience in using MS Office applications.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco